R.O.S.E.S @ROSESORG


Rose Smith founded R.O.S.E.S (Reaching Out Supporting Every Sister) on March 21, 2010. With her launch into the Marketing and Promotions Industry, she wanted to incorporate an avenue in which she could give back and encourage others to do the same.

And so she had a dream....

I was named after my grandmothers (Rosie Chase and Rosetta Ross). They along with my mother, Jean Chase, were extremely important and inspirational in me becoming the woman I am today. They taught me that women can be strong yet gentle, followers yet leaders, hard workers, providers, homemakers, caregivers. and most importantly Women of God. Over the years, I have crossed paths with women from all walks of life, but we all share the same path. I have been working on this for years, but I wanted it to be introduced at the right time, and in the right manner. Our club is for women - EVERY woman. It promotes personal growth, and it is centered on giving. I have built it around my family, and the truly amazing women we have within it. I've needed an outlet...I've overcome trials and tribulations...I've fallen short...I've loved and lost...I've wanted to give up...but I made it with God's grace and mercy. I want to encourage other women to press forward, keep the faith, reach out, maximize their potential, and help others without expecting anything in return. The power of giving is healing within itself. I appreciate you and the journey you traveled to get here.


OUR MISSION


The purpose of R.O.S.E.S is to enrich women's lives through giving. Simply giving our time, resources, and personal testimony, is the core of which our Club evolves. We welcome all Texas women (Native born or currently residing), who are 13 years of age and older, to share in the Spirit of Giving. We are taking control of our lives by helping each other achieve individual goals. Our mission is to also provide a venue where women may congregate for the advancement of our personal growth. We hope to foster an environment for women to give and support one another, gain new friendships, engage in adult conversation, handle peer pressure, expand our businesses, further our education, start careers, plan for retirement, prepare for college and first jobs, overcome fears, socialize and hear from women who will provide information and motivation applicable to ALL women. We are dedicated to improving the lives of women through support, networking, education, spirituality, and advocacy. We will address women's needs as individuals and revolve around honesty, real-life struggles and successes, but mostly loving ourselves for who we are. We will focus on utilizing our own skills and resources to excel on both an individual and group basis. We will give women hope and inspiration when raising children alone, building relationships, ending relationships, divorce, health issues, addictions, and coping with death. We will take time to smile and have fun, for laughter heals the soul. Our members include both newcomers to Texas, and women who have lived here for years. Come be a part of something powerful, and make friends for life! We've dedicated our lives to taking care of others - now it's time we take care of ourselves.

Comments