TEAM BEACHBODY - AUDRA KENNEDY



I give all the praise honer and glory to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I'm a married stay at home mother of 5 beautiful children. What a blessing I get to do what I love! After my last pregnancy I lost weight. I lost it the only way i knew how...Fast and Furious...just like every time before. Well after 6 years of fluctuating i have realized that maintaining is as hard if not harder. It's determination, willpower and consistency not for a period of time but FOREVER. Forever is scary to me when its dependent on MY willpower. My husband an I did Insanity then I started to educate myself on nutrition, slowly but surely its all starting to make sense. I'm not gonna beat myself up because i mess up or because I'm not losing fast enough...that's not what it's about...it's about forever living life healthy, happy and honest to myself and my family.Once you decide to commit you are destined to succeed!

*Brownie* (Audra Kennedy)



My Progress
My fitness goal: Get Healthy



Transformation story

My overall goal is to be Healthy but i want to lose another 15lbs.I lost 20lbs before i did Insanity...I lost another 10lbs with Insanity and went down 3 size:))i'm on my second round of Insanity and have lost another 5lbs! My body has transformed...not in a boney skinny way but in a healthy curvy way!

Programs
Workout programs:
P90X®
INSANITY® - primary program
Cardio / Aerobics
Yoga / Pilates
Weightlifting
Dancing

Walking I give all the praise honor and glory to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.



Comments