Women For One @womenforone



Women For One is a global community of women encouraging authenticity and inspiration. Wf1 empowers women of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds to exchange authentic dialogue by sharing life lessons and supporting one another to create a powerful new vision for their life. We are all pioneers of our own growth and experiences. It takes courage, love, and action to evolve throughout our lives. We want to hear from you about your journey and life lessons learned.

  • Creates a community that promotes authentic dialogue about issues important to all women.
  • Inspires women daily through quotes, photos, videos and writings.
  • Connects women to valuable resources and causes they can join, support or replicate.
There are many reasons for women to honor their own truth and experience. When each woman makes this choice individually, everyone on the planet is empowered with the wisdom and experience collectively. When each of us releases our past experiences without regret and realizes the lessons that are gained through each experience in life, we can then truly embrace our own power. We will inspire others to move forward in life and transcend the stories that each of us has defined ourselves by. Wf1 challenges you to release your story, be inspired and write your NEW VISION!

Guiding Principles of Women For One

Authenticity. Be real. Look at yourself honestly and share as much of yourself as you can in the present moment with those you love and who you share life with. Take responsibility for everything that goes on in your life/relationships/journey. OWN IT.
Transparency. Be real and present to the moment with one another.
Expansion. Intentionally partnering with other organizations and movements that trust in manifestation and not fear – not limiting beliefs.
Respect. Honor people, places and things. Look at all things as they are alive and respect that they are part of you. We are all ONE.
Feminine principle. Moving into the feminine soft power. Staying in the doing in a soft, nurturing way that is kind and caring. Assume the best.
Efficiency. Use your time wisely. Touch and read things once and place them where they belong. Set realistic time lines. Time management is a focus.
Clarity. If you don’t get it ASK. If you do share your wisdom to help others.

Wf1 Team


Kelly-Glamour-11-2820470533-OKelly McNelis Senegor, Founder

I love women…they are my sisters, my friends, my mentors, my peers, my teachers…part of my Soul. They all reflect a piece of me, an experience of mine in the past or that I will have in the future.  I “HEARD” to start this movement through an inner voice that I call my God in 2011. Quiet whispers in my ear… “Women For One”… “Global community.” Hmm… Personally, I know it is true guidance when it is whispered, almost just slightly suggested with no force.
Just love…
For past two years,  a movement has grown into a powerful community of women sharing their truth. This movement of authenticity mirrors my journey in life.  Ever since I was little I remember having a curiosity about any type of evolution: personal, cultural, planetary. I was always questioning where we are from, why we are here, and how I can be a more peaceful person. I believe that curiosity is my greatest gift. It has allowed me to have lifetimes within lifetimes of experiences, wonder, mistakes and knowledge. I founded Women For One so that we can have a place to ask questions, create authentic dialogue and take action in our own lives and communities.  Once we are aware of our stories and how they define us, that is when we can release them to write our new VISION and for our future lives. Watch my video to learn more about me. Click HERE to watch my video and learn more about me!
Please email me with any suggestions, thoughts and inspiration. You can get involved on the site by becoming a Truthteller, commenting on a story, or joining our mailing list. You can also follow Women For One on Twitter and Instagram for daily quotes and links to the site and like Women For One onFacebook to share your wisdom with our community.


Comments