Women In Action Inc. presents: How to Reach Prospects and Capture Business in our Ever Changing Market Place


Look at these key issues in strategic positioning, messaging, understanding your target audiences and actual selling approaches that need to be addressed to get YOU sales:

• Where is my target audience? Who are they? Where do they "Hang out" on line?
• What do they care about?
• How do they source? 
• Where do they go for industry updates and information and how do you get featured "there"?
• How do I think from the point of view of my target audiences so I can relate and connect?
• What do I specifically "say" that can instantly capture the targeted audiences, prospects so they want to talk
• How do I differentiate myself from the pack so i get called?
• How does my target audience evaluate issues and solutions?
• How can I define my key audiences and position to be of service to each audience so they want what I offer?
• How do I become a featured speaker at events and establish my position as a go to expert? 


Please contact us with any questions at info@womeninactioninc.org

Comments

  1. I am not going to miss this seminar. It's fantastic that this is offered for FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a Fantastic Event Thank you @Neil Licht!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment