Spiritual Life Coach at Front Porch Coaching



About


 I am a Spiritual Warrior.  I help you in finding the reasons your Soul chose this life and uncovering your Spiritual wisdom.  Enabling you to become your own Spiritual Life Coach and bringing the tools of inner-peace, wisdom and compassion into action.  I help you to identify, develop and embrace your divine path.

When I use the word Spirituality I am likely talking about living.  Spiritually to me is a dimension of our life.  We are in the place of spirituality with every breath we take.  I believe we can live a perfectly wonderful life without going there or making spirituality a primary focus of our lives because without effort we are spiritual beings whether we work it or not.  Some of us though want to use the gifts that are found in the place of spirituality to complete our lives, to live in a certain way, to heal wounds or we just know this lifetime is on a Spiritual Path.  This is what I am about.       
When I look at my entire life it has always been connected right up front to what is going on in the universe of God.  Many years ago I had to face that I was going to die and it was not necessarily a long way off.  When the work of cancer recovery was coming to an end the only thing that mattered to me was that I not waste the rest of my days.  I knew I was going to be really mad if I got to the end of my life and thought that I had wasted the pain and effort it took me to eradicate cancer from my body.  If I only saw that I got more days I was going to be leaving here angry and sad.  I knew also that this was not about jumping out of a plane, climbing a mountain, making a gazillion dollars or even writing a book.
The first thing I learned is that I had to set the direction of my spiritual compass.  I had to know where I wanted to go.  As Steven Covey shares in ‘The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People", I had to “begin with the end in mind"  https://www.stephencovey.com
So first I needed to know what my destination was or else I would be roaming around getting no where fast. 
Then I learned that destination was not exactly a pin point on a map.  It had a life of its own and could move at will, could move me at will to a new destination.
Next is the lesson that I am not so much in charge of the trip as I might have thought.  I can perfectly plan this spiritual life, I can prepare myself with all the tools and learning possible.  I can work it day and night BUT then there is that dimension of life I call Spirituality and that is where the real power is.  It is where thesource of life regardless of what word I use to define it is found.  Regardless of what classes, courses, meditations, chantings, books I read or friends I make there is a Spiritual partnership here.  I recognize the relationship I have with the source I call God.  I have my part to do.  My part is important but it is limited to what I can do.  My angels, guides and all other beings around me are here to help and they have as much to do with the timing of it all and the actual process, the path and the compass as I do.  Okay, they very likely have so much more to do with it.  I have to give them that!
So, we live the life we have regardless of how much we put into it.  Letting it live us may well be exactly the life that we are supposed to have this time and that is perfectly fine and as good as any other life. 
IN MY CURRENT LIFETIME I AM CONSCIOUSLY AWARE OF MY SPIRITUAL SOURCE.  Providing guidance and tools; coaching you to find and validate your Spiritual Source and find true north on your Spiritual Compass, that is what I am all About.  My Front Porch is open to the Universe and that includes you. 
No one is greater than another and everyone is great.
What does Spirituality mean to you?
Are your ready to call yourself a Spiritual Life Coach?
Do you want to develop your Spirituality into your everyday actions and relationships?
Be a Spiritual being who is helping others to be Spiritual.
Contact me to find out I mean.

Comments